domingo, 15 de maio de 2011

EXERCÍCIO DE SIMPLE FUTURE

Queridos, 
Respondam as atividades indicando apenas a questão seguida da resposta correta. Preencham a respostas com seus nomes, turma e turno. As atividades devem ser realizadas em duplas. Quem realizar sozinho (a) coloque apenas o seu nome.
Atividade válida até o dia 28/05/2011.



1)Put the sentences into the negative form and interrogative forms--Simple Future(Futuro Simples)

A)I´ll have a blood test.
N-
I-
B)He will drop by to see us
N-
I-
C)She´ll tell us about it.
N-
I-
D) They will try to cash the check
N-
I-
E)You will have to change jobs
N-
I-
F)I´ll get a loan from the bank.
N-
I-
G)He will have to take this medication
N-
I-
J) Sarah will take the test tomorrow.
N-
I-

2- Complete the sentences using the Simple Future:
a) Tomorrow it _______ in the north-west.(rain)
b) My friend _______ 12 next Monday.(be)
c) Hey John! Wait a minute. I _______ a word with you.(have)
d) She _______ her boss next week.(contact)
e) I think you ________ this job.(get)
f) They ______ at about 6 pm.(arrive)
g) The teacher _______ this exercise.(explain)
h) He______ the bottle of water.(drop)
i) Lots of accidents ________ in that weather.(happen)
j) She ______ if you show her the spider.(scream)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário